♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Workshop or Seminar~~

Hey, People...!!

Just wanna share with you guys or gals..!!

This seminar or workshop is special for people who around singapore

Take this seminar is your chance to build up your career

if you would like to know more or take this as your challenge

Please click this website for your information:



I suggest you to join eon training for your career..

I guess it's better than kaplan..

anyway, it's your choice..

Let's you decide..

What are you waiting for??

Join now..!!

(I looks like sales person who works at this company..LOL)

I am not the sales person, just share something may be useful for you, People!!


P.S:

Anyway,I will attend one of the seminar which related to my job now

Just wait for management's approval...

Hope Good news come to me...


Wish you guys/Gals all the best for your career:)

No comments:

Post a Comment