♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

unexpected and unseen best friend

we are human being, not human doing
Yeah sometimes and some people feel sick of friendship..
it's because we cant accept who they are and they cant accept who you re...
or they dont understand your personalities and we dont understand their personalities...
Actually it is a small deal,
just learn to accept and understand ourselves first then learn to accept and understand them...
I had learn so much about life....
I saw unexpected and unseen best friend around me..
whoever he is, she is, or they are....
wherever he is, she is, or they are...
Thank you for accept and understand who I am...
Yeah..They re the one who teach me to think and act mature in this life...
Be a positive way~
Yeah perhaps sometimes,I am out of control my ego and emo...
Again, they re the one told me be patient, control your emo and ego....
and
I saw unexpected and unseen precedents around me
Again, they told me Be Cool whatever precedents happen on you..
(Yeah they know that I am the one who always think too much)
Be who you re...
They will told me if I did a mistakes on my life, then
They advice me...
Yeah, sometimes I feel hunger and thirsty on friendship...
Again, they make me never give up on its....
I know they were not always be with me
But I believe they always in my heart...
Thank you for being my part of my life...
A Special Thanks to all my beloved who never give up to give me
a support and advice on my life...

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you~ it's not easy to build a friendship~ especially when we step on working life~

    but i keep on believe that ~ thats still have other way to figure it out~

    All we have to do is "Believe on miracle" & "Don't give up to find a true friend" :)

    i'm sure there are special friend is around us...

    jia you jia you~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you S...Thank you for being part of my life..LOL!!:p jia you!!Jia you!!

    ReplyDelete