♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Monday, March 22, 2010

Imagine Girl's Dream

she keep praying to God all the times..

She needs God's Help...

she wanted to have a great life...

she wanted to meet her mr right...
she wanted to meet true friends...
eventhough she has been hurt so many times by people around her,

she tries be strong and patience...

when she looks at the mirror..


she told her self

(be my self, don't let people look down on me..)

(Dont care what other people think about me)

(I will learn something that I never learn on my life)


when she fall down,

she will resnacent by herself...

she will grow and grow up to be mature one day..

she will learn everything about this life...

she believes she will get better day for future than present...

she just walk and walk to seek something that she lose...

she will grab it one day....

she just wait when the days come....



No comments:

Post a Comment