♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Monday, March 29, 2010

How I started write blog?

Hey, People..!!
There is a simple story about
"How I started write blog?"
How do you guys/Gals start on your blog?
My Story:
(Copy Paste from my wordpress Blog)
There are no reason that I have 2 blogs..
cuteshuqin's blog was my first blog..
Actually, My B supported me to write a blog from long time ago
B told me: " by writing a blog, you will improve your english"
it sound quiet interest..
its not only my B support me, my sisters also support me as well..
How Do I know wordpress?
Special Thanks to R
R introduced wordpress to me.
He is the one who follow my blog since I started write a blog..
He never tired give me a suggestion, opinion...
and sometimes I kept complain my things to him..
He just tell me the positive way
He is quiet helpful person..
(when I need his help, he never tired to help me. eventhough now he is far apart from me. he is willing to help me all the times. He is such unseen best friend for me.How Great I have best friend like him)
I still remember friend of mine told me
" Your blog such a children diary"
I never take it in to hurt..Thank you for giving me a comment..
By giving your comment, I never tired and fear to write my blog..
you re indirectly motivate me...:)
Due to my laziness, I never update my blog..
and on that time (can't remember the date), I have a spirit to write it again..
Suddenly my spirit told me
" why dont you create another blog"
Tara..and Now I have another blog which is Princessshuqin.blogspot.com
How do I know blogspot?
I guess I know blogspot from my sisters..
My sisters use blogspot for her blog...
she is also give some suggestion or comment
Now, I am addicted to write a blog..
it looks like a drug..
What is the different cuteshuqin's blog and princessshuqin blog?
There are much different..
Find out your self:
(Check it out)
" Cuteshuqin.wordpress.com" & Princessshuqin.blogspot.com"
By reading my blog everyday, you will find out the different..
Anyway, I Appreciate every comment toward me..
and
Thank you for follow my blog/ view my blog all the times
I'm looking forward to know more about blog life and blogger
warm Regards,


The author(Shu Qin)

No comments:

Post a Comment