♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Best Solutions~~

I realise...
I admit....
I discover....
I admire....
Through God....
Through Bible...
you will feel warm in this life..
you will feel peace on your life...
He will help you when you find obstacles..
He is the one who told me to be strong and patient to face this life...
He talks to me...
Thanks, Lord for blessing and healing me all the times..
You are my saviour:)
************************************************************
Anyway, People...!!
whenever I found a problem in my life,
I talked to Him..
Through Him...
Everything is possible..!!
wherever I am, whatever I do..
He bless me all the times...
9 years ago, I left Him..
Now, He bring me back to Him...
I open my eyes and heart toward Him
I am not kind of holly person...
all we can do in this life...
Just being a good all the times to everyone..
Help a person who really need our help...
Now, I woke up on my dream..!!
look at the sky....!!
I found something important in my life...
"Happiness and blessing day"

No comments:

Post a Comment