♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Special song for My BFF

Hey, People..!!

My song for this morning is "Best Friend Forever"

I feel so great having them in my life..

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same"

Enjoy the song, Friends:)





Well, sometimes we had a problem among of us..

Sometimes, we had different opinion and we argue..

But it does not mention our friendship was break

it described how we learn and understand each other

By having a dispute in our friendship, we will understand more our personalities

Am I right??!!

in our friendship, there is no word for " backstab", " Talk behind"

in my perception, It's essential to tell the truth at all times. This will reduce life's pain. Lying distorts reality. All forms of distorted thinking must be corrected.

Some of friend come to my life, but only few of them are in to my heart..

*****************************************************

Short story about my BFF:

Starting from my highschool friend:

Who are they??

I guess L, Y, A, J, S, R,N & M

They were my gank last time..Too bad I lost contact with them

only two of them keep contact with me

Well, That's not a problem for me..

At least when I went back home, we met up and spent a short moment together

"my priority is togetherness"

My University BFF:

who are they?!

They are R, S & L


R Seem an unseen best friend for me...he is quiet different with others..

As I can see: he is quiet friendly (its depend on who he is dealing to)

I still remembered when I invited him to out, He did not want to go with me..(Too many excuses..LOL)

I kept force him, lastly we went out:)

I admire on his relationship with his gf..

What about S & L?

when R was not at University, I wanted to look new bff..

Tadaa..I found them:)

I still remembered How I met S & L

yeah, We had a great moment when we were at university..

we all had graduated, and now we all started live as adult..

Thanks S for accompany me at all times when I was up and down..

I know you feel I am such annoyed person..

Keep Complain all the times..

S's Bf also part of my BFF..

L is far apart from us..but eventhougth we are far apart..

we still meet L and we had fun together..

We had communicate through the phone and internet..

L is going to meet us soon..

Looking forward to meet L...

we never forget about you...You are part of our life..:)

Who will be my next bff??!!


Note: There is no R Picture here.He is quiet shy..LOL




2 comments: