♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Silence is the best choice...!!


it happens again and again....
No matter what,
just stay it silence
Allow my mind to cease its restless thinking.

Wait.
Let the answer come in its time.
Yeah...They re the one who did it to me...
and I didnt expect anything from them...
just let it go....
I dont even feel tired anymore....
I am not feel thirsthy or hunger on its...
They break my hearts in to a pieces....
I believe I am not able to obtain the crack anymore...
No matter they treat me as invisible person...
I will treat them as a friend..
I still remember one of the quotes mention
" Love your enemies, forgive your enemies"
Trust can take years to build, but only a second to break

True friends are the people that are there for you unconditionally. They are the people that never question you and support you no matter what the circumstances are. They are the people worth living for.
A real friend is someone who you can sit in complete silence with and still walk away feeling like you just had the best conversation of your life
True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eye
Perfect...!They Did a good Job...!!
I Love themmm....

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions

No comments:

Post a Comment