♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wonder~~

I just wonder:
When I look at news paper, magazine, and internet....
every events, seminar, quiz and everything..
mostly they priority on
"Singaporean or PR Only"
How could it be??!!
first time, I was thinking want to join one of the seminar..
But too bad...!!
I am not a singaporean or PR..!!
for this case, no one can help you..
unless, I have a PR..(Sigh..)
speaking of PR, I am still waiting for my PR status...
Waiting without any news...
waiting with the curious mode ...
waiting with the nervous mode...
Can we said this is discrimination??!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL for your comment above..

    well, from my point of view, we cant really say this as discrimination, as every country wants to protect their citizens by prioritizing them. Can imagine if foreigner has the same privileges as Singaporean?
    which man want to be Singaporean? while they can enjoy the privileges without the need to serve army..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaaha..yap agree for this point..LOL..
    Well, sometimes just feel dissapointed whenever I wanted to join all the events, seminar, etc, it requires singaporean or PR only.Sigh!!

    ReplyDelete