♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Practice English continuously


Hey, People...!!
How was your day to day?

I hope everyone enjoy your day to day:)

we just passed Earth Hour 1 hour ago..
Did you guys switch off all electrical equipments and lights during that time?

Hope you guys/girls did that:)
Together we can make a friendlier Mother Earth so that our future generations can enjoy and sustain living..
it all starts from us
Anyway I am going to practice my english continuously..!!
I think my english is not really Good..!!
But I won't give up...!!

I will never shy to speak it out...
I will never fear...
By practice and speak english everyday,
it will make my english better..
I will speak english continuously with my B...!!

Hope my B is able to help and support me..!!
Good luck for me...!!
Thanks B...!!

P.S : sisters (P,L,A) do some comments when I speak broken english..!!

Dont be shy to tell me the truth..

By giving me a comment, I will learn and improve my english..!!

Thank you..!!
Luv,

Princess shuqin

No comments:

Post a Comment