♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Different kind of stress...!!

what is the different between " Stress on worklife and Stress on School life"?
Some of people said " School life more enjoy than worklife"
Some of people said " it's better to have a worklife than school life"
All are depends on the situation that you face...
if I could, I wanna back to school life without any assignment and test..!!
I wanna enjoy my life..
I am tired of work life....
anyway, it is called life..!!
We should know how to balance personal life and work life or personal life and school life..!!
For those people who love do his/ her assignment/ task last minute:
" you should plan and identify what should you do first, you must have proper time management"
You will feel pressure , stress, and nervous when you do last minute job..

No comments:

Post a Comment