♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Triple T



Hey, World..!!
Do you guys have any idea what Triple T is?
I guess you may not find in any dictionary..
It’s only in my dictionary
Triple T is Tell the Truth..
It’s such nonsense’s word.
Anyway, I just wonder what’s so difficult to tell the truth.
Which are the most hurt when someone tell the truth or tell lie to you?
Which one do you prefer?
Based on my opinion, I like someone tells me the truth than lie to me
The truth is more important than facts.
Sometimes we tell the truth to somebody, the person never realize that’s good for him/her.
It is because they do not want to accept the truth.
What’s benefit to tell the truth?
By telling the truth to someone, perhaps they know what they do

Do:
“Accept the truth”
“Speak to them when they did a mistake / go to wrong path”
“Give them an advice/opinion”
“Bless /Support them”
“Be happy to hear any comments/ suggestion”

Don’t:
“Blame someone when he/ she try to tell the truth to you”
“Talk behind another”
“Make any stupid rumor”
“Judged people when you do not know the truth”
“Always think negative way when someone try talk good to you”

P.S :

That's all I can think about it..

if you want to add any point, just drop a comment:)





2 comments:

  1. sometimes i feel like telling you the truth, point out your mistakes, and blablabla. However, I am not capable in doing so as :

    1. my words are as sharp as knife which not everyone cant accept it.

    2. I dont know the real you, your true feeling, as u tend to leave the words unsaid.

    3. my experience has taught me to be careful with my words.

    4. The truth is always ugly, so can you really accept 'the ugly truth'? because people will tell you only if they know you can accept it.

    I'm not sure whether you get what I mean, I know its hurt but that's just the ugly truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as you tell me the truth, i will try to accept it and to re think what i am doing. at least i know what's my mistake. but if you don't tell me the true, how could i improve my self. example, If we stand infront of mirror, and we are not able to say we are beautiful or smart lady. but someone will tell us. it's depend on people's perception.I guess so.That's my opinion:)

    ReplyDelete