♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is ME!!

I am such an innocent baby
I like to talk nonsense
Sometimes, I like mumble on my self
I am such annoys person
Perhaps you may think I am an annoys person
There is a reason behind
(If you think on positive way, you are able to find the answer)
(But if you think on negative way, perhaps you think I am such a “fussy lady”
If you think it’s annoy you, it means you do not know me well
(Less than 50 % you know about me)
I am willing to help
It’s my pleasure to help someone who really needs my help
But remember, I don’t like people take benefit on me...
I respect you; you must respect me as well…
Sometimes I look like a scary person who lives two worlds.
Again, if you really understand and know me 100 %,
You may find it the answer
Can I say “I am such a hardworking girl”?
Maybe Yes, Maybe No..!!
Don’t be bashful on me..!! Talk to me!!
By talking with me, I know what my mistake is.
-Inspiration by Someone-

No comments:

Post a Comment