♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Monday, April 12, 2010

Relationship

Hey, People…!!
I will discuss about “Relationship” between girl and guy (boy friend and girl friend) for today topic.
I have this inspiration from everyone
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Well, I can see “I am such a keipoh (Hokian Version) /Busy body Girl”
I just would like to know and hear different kind of experience.

Long distance Relationship VS short distance Relationship
Which one do you prefer LDR or SDR?
There is no difference between LDR and SDR. For me, LDR and SDR are the same. The key of relationship are faith, understand, acceptance, communication and share among of us. Based on my experience, LDR is harder than SDR. Do you know why? When you need him/ her, miss him/ her, you are not able to see him/her or share with him/her. You only can talk through the phone or webcam.

There are only 30% out 100% people success on LDR. Someone mentioned to me before, you may face break up/ broken heart in short distance relationship with your loved as well. I quiet agree about that. What do you guys think?

Sometimes I have seen most of people were fail on long distance relationship. But 30 % of them are success on it and they move to the next level.

If you asked me to choose between LDR and SDR, I will choose SDR. But too bad, I am facing LDR right now. I do not feel disappointed and apprehensive on my Long distance relationship with my beloved. LDR has taught us a lot of things that I never face in this life. I feel great and bless from my God. He teaches me on how to be patient to wait, strong to face this life and all the impossible things. Through Him, everything is possible.

How long do you take to forget someone that you love?
I guess there are different kinds of answer for this topic. Can you forget someone that you love in the short term period? For me, it’s such nonsense!! Actually you still want him/her, but you can’t.

Have you ever heard when people have more than 5 years relationship, it may caused break up? Does it true? Do you believe on it? What do you think??
Yeah, I heard it before. I guess it does depend on how they maintain their relationship.

After you break up with your ex- bf/ gf, will you treat him/her as your friend or your enemy? Does it difficult to treat his/ her as your normal friend?
Based on my observation, most of people treat their ex bf/ gf as enemy. Only 25 % of people treat their gf/ bf as a friend.


-You may speak it out your opinion, experience, or suggestion-

all of these are my observation and opinion only

I just do short survey only

Thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment