♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Friday, April 2, 2010

I Love Malaysia....

Hey..Hey..!!
I miss Malaysia so much...
and now I have a chance back to Malaysia..

University Life...!!

I wanna back here..
I feel so enjoy, fun and not much stress...
What to do??
Nothing I can do...
I grow up now and it's time to earn money
today was my third day at Malaysia
I looked back my University..
It changed alot and there are variety of food available here...
anyway, BB brings me to eat delicious food everyday..

and I am getting fat now..!!Sigh!!

I wanna introduce some of Malaysia Food..!!
here we go:

This Drink is really special...!!it is called Tea C Special..
it's different with other Tea C..
You Must Try this Drink..!!
Price: RM2



Chicken Rice...
my opinion: Woah...!! Delicious..It's different with Singapore Chicken Rice..
Restaurant: Kopitiam Nilai..
Price: Rm 4.50




Butter Chicken Rice
Restaurant:Wongkok, Nilai
Price: Rm5

There are varities of food available at Nilai...!!
I eat different kind of food everyday..
Come and Grab it..!!

2 comments: