♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Monday, April 5, 2010

Indirect Action~~

How did you feel it?
Was it hurt?
I did not do it on purpose..
I feel so Sorry about that:)
I Guess You are the one who teach me to do that..
Well, I dont think we will be a good like last time..
I would like to join some of events that you organise..
But When i think back and ask my self:
Should I go??! what will happen if I go??
I feel so scare it will happen again..
but luckily, that time I had someone accompany me..
But how about this time?No one accompany me..
then I make up my mind and
I prefer to choose reject the invitation than I will be hurt by you
Anyway, till now I am not able to find the solution
Let's the time answer for this question:)
*******************************
I received messages from God:
* Although forgiveness is very hard, it's necesssary..*
(Well, I don't even know what was going on over there??! eventhough it was hurt, I already forgive you..!! eventhough I already forgive you, Perhaps I can't be like last time..Just give me a plenty of time to think back all the situation)
Forgiveness Quote:
Hope you understand and Have Fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment