♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy B'day MAMA~~

Hey..Hey..!!
Do you guys wanna sing together with me?
I'm here to sing a song for my mom...
Come on and join with me..
3...
2...
1...
Go...!!
Happy B'day to You..
Happy Bday to you..
Happy B'day to my mom..
Happy B'day to you...!!
Well, Actually my mom's birthday on 24th april..
since I am out of singapore, perhaps I am not able to contact or sms her..
I called her twice to say happy bday to her in advance..
and I asked her:
" what do you want for your birthday?"
she told me: she wants a pair of shoes/Sandal..
even she does not tell me what she wants..
I know what exactly she wants..hihi
How Great I am to have you in this world...
Althougth we are far apart...
you are always in my heart...
Thank you for everything that you had given to me...
Once more time, Happy B'day in advance mommy...!!
I know you can't read my blog..
but through heart, you know about it^^
Through my pray, I hope it is special for you..


No comments:

Post a Comment