♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Sunday, April 4, 2010

where should I go??!!

Hi, guys~~
Today, I feel so blue and a bit lazy...
I just back from Malaysia...
I felt I had a great moments at Malaysia in term of food, life, and everything..
Why Do I love Malaysia so much than Singapore??
I ain't able to find this answer..!!
I passed and spent 1 and half year life at Singapore
and Now, I feel bored..!!
I want to find a new environment ...
I want to find new network friends..
where should I go??
Can someone recommend me a new place??!!
Take me out to somewhere...!!

3 comments:

  1. aint = negative, so dun need to use 'not' anymore.

    well, no matter where do you live, you will always reach certain point when you feel bored. It's not possible for you shifting from one and another countries after certain period.

    well, I agree sometime I felt this way too but this is just because we live our flat life, too lazy to move from our comfort zone.

    So what I would recommend you to do is, create your own excitement in the country that you are living, do something different everyday, see each day as a new day, involve in more social activities (volunteer, etc)and GREAT ( Get Really Excited About Today) .

    you are the one that decide what kind of life you wanna living on.
    * change your mindset and change your life*

    btw i'm not lecturing you ya, just giving out my opinion.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie: you and sumarto like India so much..I can't imagine!!let's we go to little india as I promised to sumarto..LOL

    Yuri: Thanks for correction. I didnt check again when I posted it.

    Thank you for your recommend as well. will do:)No money.LOL

    ReplyDelete