♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Exciting Activities weekly~~

Hey, People...!!
I will have exciting activities for couple of weeks..!!
Perhaps, I do not have time to update my blog...
I will spending my days at other countries...
Hope I enjoy that moments:)
Below are my 2 weeks activity:
Next Week (25th April- 2 May 2010) - I am going to Hongkong, Shenzhen and other part of china for holiday. Wow!!I can't imagine..!!I am trying to balance my personal life and work life..
I guess I will spend much on shopping..sigh!!Someone help me, please..!!
Anyway, I am looking forward for next trip for my holiday..!!Any Suggestion??!!
Bali, Tioman, Redang??!!
Following Week (4th May -10th May) - I am going to Malaysia for business trip..!!My company is organizing exhibition at WTC..if you are interest on my company's product, see you there:)
YEAH, I am looking forward for next business trip..!!Philliphines, Vietnam, Australia??!!
(I'm on dreaming..LOL)
At the same time, my boy friend birthday on 10th May..
I might celebrate his birthday as well :)
I feel gratitude & Appreciate what I have right now:)
See you, guys:)
-Have a nice day-

No comments:

Post a Comment