♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Self Learning


When I did morning prayer, I found something really interest...

something came out of my mind...

it gave me an inspiration, spirit and movitation..

Not only that, it askes & pushes me to do something useful during my free time...

in other word, I MUST be more DISCIPLINE & FOCUS

if we really good enough to maintain and control both of elements, temptation will not influence us..

You may arrange your time (Time management) or To do list...

Do a gentle reminder for your self ..!!

I found that self learning is the best way to kill my boredom...

it is one of my goal as well...Never ever Give up..!!

Eventhough sometimes I feel difficult to learn, but I will take it as a challenge and learning...

You never try, You never know...Don't you think that??!!

I still remembered when I was child, I used to say "(Sebelum mencoba, pantang menyerah-Indonesia Version)" or (Before we try, dont ever give up)"

and I would like to learn not to say " Bored" & " Laziness" in my dictionary...

For me, it is a quiet waste time when we are doing nothing...

Sometimes, People around me wonder " what am I doing? keep move here and move there during my free time"

all I can say, maybe I was born in term of mother blood...(I just realised about it recently)

I prefer to make my self to be more efficient and effective...

I know everyone has their own goal...

so am I:)

Keep it up, Dude!!

************************


I feel gratitude to him (One of childhood buddies), He really teaches me alot...

He always give me an inspiration and motivation....

He loves to share something meaningful and useful to his friends...

Thanks, man:)


I hope you people never give up on your dream, goal and future:)
Quote for you:
let us not see back in the past in anger nor see our future in fear but see around us right now in awareness..
Cheers,
Shu Qin
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment