♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How to kill boredom??!!

I have no idea how to kill my boredom...
it seem like waste time again....
I feel do not want to slack at here...
all I want to have something different...
But what I expect, it seem to take a time to happen...
sometimes my boredom always influence my brain...
it does not work well at all....
Because we used to it, our laziness come over to influence us...
some of people kill their boredom by reading book, listening music or watching movie..
but if you stay at inconvenience place, what will you do??
I was trying to find some entertainment to kill my boredom..
but again, I felt the same....
I had high level on my boredom....
Really..!!how am I going to fight with my boredom...??!!
Definetly, I should find a way to kill of its...!!
Hello, Can someone tell me??!!
Maybe you have a unique option that I never do it before...
I need a time to do a meditation to think the way how to kill all of these virus??
I used to call my friend to kill my boredom as well..
but this time, the method is not going well....
Please drop some option to kill my boredom:)
Appreciate any option that you share....
Cheers,
Shu Qin
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. narsis abizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Shu Qin, for myself, i normally watch tv, listening music or search internet during my free time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come, play game with me, like the time we spent together in INTI-RO. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys:)

    Richie: Yeah I wish:) but too bad, Singapore does not have RO..sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got an idea. easy to do and very suitable to you.
    When you bored, go to place that sell food, various kinds of food, and then eat to your fully full. IMO, it really suits you since you always saying "Laparrrrrrr" hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 thing that i forget, the anonymous above who said that you were always saying "Laparrrrrr", it is me. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz...>< do your step can make me feel better?wakkakaka...it makes me get fat dude....seem like you wanna make me fatty...anyway, Thank you for your suggestion, dude:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. step in to book store! you can walk around and see stuffs. i don't know about you but for me it's just feel good to be in book store besides, the mood of reading hits me every time i step in.

    Oh I got another one, watching drama will definitely help you to kill the time!

    Or you think shopping suits you better? haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. quit comfort zone. do something daring. i did bungy to make sure i was still alive

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lily: yeah definetly i will do that when i am at home...what about in the working environment..it's really hard to kill my time...hahahah..anyway, I will learn to read alot book...(eventhough sometimes, I am not really have interest to read a book).huh?!!

    Shopping is best way too, but I don't dare to do it everytime..!!wasting my money:(

    Sphyrna: Yeah!!I will do something..Thank you, dude:)

    ReplyDelete