♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hunger


Let me guess,Everyone always hunger with something that they want...

it can be food,apparel, knowledge, fashion and so on...

most of the elements come from learning and inspiration..

Which one do you hunger most?

Everyone wanna be different..

Everyone wanna be the best...

Everyone wanna be proffesional...

Everyone wanna be creative...

Am I right?

So Am I....:)

when come to my situation, I always hunger of food..

(one second, I guess everyone hunger of food..don't you??!!)

When come to reality world, I always hunger of learning...

I wanna learn as much as I can...

and I Promise to my self, I wanna be better...

if you want to be better in this life, Don't ever stop of learning...

Accept any comment and advice from others...

(Sometimes I feel difficulty to accept any comment from others. when I heard comment from others, it made me feel so down..but however it is, I should accept any comment to improve my self)

one more thing, don't be shy to ask a question...

Sometimes I expect too much from my self...
(Not everyone can't accept our expectation toward others)

I feel gratitude to anyone of you who never tired give me an advice and comment...

by giving me an advice, It make me to be better..
I always hunger of learning...
You don't ever feel tired to give me an advice...
by Stanley
Cheers,
Shu Qin
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment