♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life & Loneliness

What does the life all about?
According to Mr.Mark Conner, Life is all about relationship.."Life is loving God and Loving People"
(I'm conscious your feedback about life)
Don't ever compare our life with others, it is always better or worse. it nevers equal.
Don't let our feeling is control by our condition. what others do or don't do must not be something that can control us.
(inspiration by one of my friend)
Be your self.!!never think about negative that make you grief, worry, despair and anger..!!
Throw them away..!!Cover all of these with your joy..!!
Don't allow worry to become like a prison that saps you of your joy, drains you of your energy and causes you to get caught up with your own needs. if you do, you will miss out on many opportunities to be blessing..
if you think you are not sattisfy enough with your life, why dont you think that other people's life more suffer than your life...
I can said" I am one of them..I never appreciate whatever I have now". Because of my greediness, I Should change it into Appreciate ..!!
Appreciate every single day that we face it daily...!!
I hope I am able to learn how to appreciate everything in this life:)
What does loneliness all about?
All of us come alone in this world. Don't you think that?
I can said: No..!!sometimes we need others to struggle together in this life..
Bring your independent to be Community part...
Remember, we re not alone in this world..you may share your barriers to the person who is trustworthy and you may ask them to pray for you..
we need people to assist us in becoming free...
In order to have whatever we want in this life, 2 things we need to do:
1. Constantly immerse ourself with all things that bring us power, ie. reading great books, listen to inspiring music, talk to great people, think inspiring thoughts
2. Avoid all that weakens you ie talk with negative people, keep complaining, mingle ourself for long period of time with losers, watch tv or news
(James A.Ray)
if you have a dream, you don't need to know how to get there...what is important is continuously feel as if you hv achieved ur goal and it can be achieved
To my Best buddy over there: " Dont ever think you are alone...whenever you need me, you may look for me.Feel empathy on you...!!Thank you for trust me to be your best buddy:)
Hope you can find it back soon:)
To Mr.H: Thank you for giving me your inspiration:)
Hope you guys enjoy :)
it's your move..!!
Cheers,
shu qin

2 comments:

  1. me tooo !!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i just cant help being envy with others.
    I'm now trying to focus on my goals instead of racing my life with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great..!!Good Luck..!!Don't worry,you will find your goals soon.. Be confidence on your self..We always support you no matter what:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete