♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Monday, August 9, 2010

He stay with us...

I sat in the corner and think back about past...
I was asking my self " why??"
why did its happen to me??"
I was desperate, sad and down...
I really did not know how to do for next??
I told Him to gave me some guide...
He is so amazing..!!
He gave me indirect guide..!!
I know He stay with me...!!
*****************
Special Thanks to Mr.Mark Conner for sharing some of guidelines...
I bought one of your book which is Prison Break-Finding Personal Freedom..
I really wish I am capable to grow up and have a new life ...
*********************************
Thank you, BB for your understand, support and motivate me all the times...
Just Remember, He also stay with you...
Good Luck for your final year..!!
Go...Go...!!
Do your best..!!
***********************************
He also stay with everyone in this world...
Be faithful on Him...:)
For sure He will guide you to find your journey...

Good night, People..!!
xoxo,
Shu Qin

No comments:

Post a Comment