♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You are not alone


Yeah..I am not alone!!

On this day of your life, Shu Qin, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are not alone. God is always with you, seen or unseen, saint or sinner. Giving you air, supporting your footsteps, nourishing you with sunshine, God is here with you. The separateness you sometimes feel is an illusion, in truth you are never alone.

I still remembered for the past memories...
When I told him "I feel so lonely"
He told me" You re not alone" and he sent me a song which is " you are not alone by MJ"
I kept listen the song when I feel lonely...
Now, the song is meaningful for me and
I realize that I have everyone who love me in this world..

Thank you for being with me
Thank you for support me
I Luph you



No comments:

Post a Comment