♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

* Sharring Session*


*VISION*


I would like to share some of important elements to you, guys. I wish it is useful for your life. Goodluck guys!!

*Enlarge your thinking, Enlarge your personally. You must know how to balance your mind and personally (Interpersonal skills).

*Some of important elements that you need to know:
1. Leadership : Not Law but liberty
2. Serving : Not hierarchy but heart
3. Ability : Not self centered but spirit centered
4. Discipline : Not legalism but love
5. Creativity : Not fear but faith
6. Love : Not control but care
7. Work : Not duty but devotion
8. Attitude : Not getting but giving
9. Lifestyle : Not explanation but example
10. Result : Not boundage but breakthrough
Honestly, when I heard some of those elements and explanation from my priest, I get full of spirit, power to face my life in this world. I hope it happens to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment