♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Like and dislike in the working environment

I like the job...
I dislike the working environment..
I like to learn something new...
I dislike them who have been bully me...
I like to help people...
I dislike people who take benefit on me..
I like the facilities at office...
I dislike discrimination...
whatever it is, I have to face it out and
I will try to think positive way
anyway, Thanks God..
I'm so lucky to have this job..
Good Luck to my self...

personally, I don't dare talk much about working environment.
I guess different company has different working environment.
Just figure out by your self.
This is working life..!!
Good Luck
If you ask me " working life or study life?"
I definetly choose Study life much better than working life..!!
Trust me..!

No comments:

Post a Comment