♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Friday, January 15, 2010

What do you feel when you lost your job??

There is no hierarcy in the workplace


What do you feel when you lost your job??what do you feel when your boss terminate you immediately??

*Personally, I will feel shock and sad. Maybe whole of my body will be shake..!!

* I will feel worry and frustrated..!!


What I am trying to say , in this world there is no heirarchy between a human. all of human are the same. Work is not a duty but devotion. eventhough you re a junior or low level or high level in the workplace, respect is essential in environment. if you don't know how to respect people, how people will respect you..!! it's not only respect, but you must understand what other's feeling.


anyway, the cleaner of my company has been terminated by my company. because of his laziness, not do well on his job and many others. he feel so sad and shock when he heard this news. i feel pity on him. he come to me and ask me " what do I think about him?" then I tell the truth. he told me he need some feedback to change his attitude. wow, I quite suprize when i heard he said like that. He keep asked my supervisor to give him a second chance. well, the last decision is he will continue work on my company. He came to me and told me" Shu Qin, I'm So happy". then I asked him" why do you feel so happy??" he said he is going to continue his work at this company. He also told to some of my colleague as well.Happy to heard that.Keep fight for it!!


I might to share some of respect quote. Please kindly see the below for the quotes:



Lets being respect to everyone, guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment