♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Appreciate what God had Given to you..




Do you feel happy on your life?




Do you guys know what is the meaning of life? Let's we find out together..Please kindly share your life experience as well..




* My opinion about life is the process when you interact with others, environment and etc. it can be a good life, normal life, happy life, bad life and so on. it depends on how you survive on your life. But we must appreciate what God had given to us. I' m happy on my life. eventhough I had face a problem in my life. I try my best to figure out. The most important thing is be patient to solve your problem and pray to Lord. Dont ever use your emotion to face your problem. it will be worst. I'm happy to have people around me to keep encourage, support and love me.




* some of people said life is to learn and adopt. I agree for this point. We must be dare to face our life in this world. from our mistake that we done in our life, we are able to learn it.




* Different people has face a different life. Don't you agree?




*Have you do a good thing on your life? if No, You can start to do better thing on your life to colour of your life.




* Alber Quote: There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. (God has sent a message for me)




* Anais: Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.




So, Do whatever you want on your life. Don't be regret whatever you do in the past. Learn and observe it. Appreciate whatever God given to you. Just face your problem with smile.




Goodluck Guys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment