♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dream-Do it.Resourceful.Emotion.Action.Memories


I was born to step up from one level to another level, so did you...

I was born without know anything to know something, so did you...

when I step up to one level, I face any expected and unexpected circumstance...

This is called Life...

when you face any expected and unexpected circumstance, NEVER EVER GIVE UP...

it's time for us to grow up, to learn, to work hard...

when I look at in the sky, I know that my dream still over there...

when I know my dream still on process in other world, and I believe on my self, I am capable to pick one of my dream...

as long as we have passion on our dream, Definetly we will achieve its...

that's why we always hear " Goal must be SMART"..

Dream comes from our thought, mind, emotion...
I promise to my self " Never ever stop learn; give up; practice; work hard; be confidence"


Dream Quotes:


" Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for"-Epicurus-


" Keep your dreams alive. understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those believe"-Gail Deverse-
I Quiet agree with these two quotes...
Don't you agree on its?
I believe these two quotes are able to give you some inspiration on your life..
So am I:)
Have a nice day, readers..
Cheers,
Shu Qin
xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment