♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

14102010-such a special day for Her

Dear Readers,
howdy your day?
Hope you all are doing well:))

I feel today's such a lovely day for me and special day for her...

Guess what??!!

Today is my best friend's birthday...

I guess we never celebrate our birthday together..

this year, I planned to celebrate your birthday and my birthday together..

unfortunately, we are not able...

perhaps, we may try next year...

I am really looking forward to celebrate our birthday...



Greeting for you:

Baby, Happy birthday to you...!!

on your special day.. may the nicest and the sweetest suprises come your way...
with a lots love:))
Remember, you are not alone over there...
You still have us :))

eventhough we re far apart, our friendship still remain the same...

our friendship will never ends...
just believe on your self, do whatever you're capable..
I am here to support you..
suddenly one of quotes remind in my mind:
" friend in need is friend indeed"
" Hope your birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear have a fun-filled day"

Short conversation (only you and me):



Video song special for you:

This is the first time for me do a recording...

no matter how's the result...

I hope you enjoy this video:))

Presented by Shu Qin, Lucky & Pyus..

Video 1 by Lucky



Video 2 by Pyus




Video 3 by me (English Version)






Video 4 by Me (Chinese Version)






Hope you all enjoy:))
Cheers,

Shu Qin
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment