♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Aerospace Seminar

My design ( First time):
Yeah, I know it looks simple and easy to do..
everyone can do it, so am I
Feel gratitude to have chance to contribute my skills and experience in this organization



Well, all I can say:
when there is an opportunity or chance for you to step forward, Just believe on your self " you are capable to do it. it's good for us to try and gain knowledge and experience.

Never ever give up before you try something
&
Be faith on your self

I have learn and face different kind of circumstances in this event:
1. know nothing ----> know something
2. No experience --------> Experience
3. unprofessional ------> professional
4. no network -----> network
5. meet new people
6. no inspiration -----> inspiration
7. Learn from others

Cheers,

Shu Qin
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment