♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Suprize

"The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by suprize. it is not that we seize them, but that they seize us."-Ashley-
Don't tell people how to do things. tell them what to do and let them suprzie you with their results
****************************
Anyway, I was quiet suprize when everyone told me : You look great with your new hair style.
Thank you everyone.Frankly speaking I felt scare and nervous with my new hair style.I thought I look more crone than before...!
and now much more confident on my self;)
***********************************
Panda :your birthday is coming soon..I think I am going to give you a suprize..
Me:hmm, I think You look so funny..People won't say when they wanna give suprize to someone..haha.Are you going to make me cry again?or are you going to date with me ?
Panda:(Laughing)hmm,I don't think I am a romantic person..Just wait and see..!!most probably you will say " How could it be?"
Me: huh..(Curious)Well..I am looking forward;)

No comments:

Post a Comment