♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Silent is Golden

Sometimes Silent is the best choices...
it's depend on which situation you refer to...
We must distinguish between speaking to deceive and being silent to be reserved.
I am my self unable to control my self to be a silent...
Sometimes, I like to talk nonsense
and I even dont know whether my word could be hurt to others..
Frankly speaking, I don't like to ask people to do something.
it looks like you ask someone order something for you..
it's not good..!!
So be conscious on our self is the best option ;)
Silent can be either good or bad...
when you talk to some one who has sensitive character, you must be aware to talk to them...
Think slowly before you talk...
*****************************************************
Be silent and safe - silence never betrays you.
-
John Boyle O'Reilly
We need a reason to speak, but none to keep silent.
-
Pierre Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment