♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Sunday, September 26, 2010

new look

suddenly I have desire to cut my hair...
I was nervous and scared while Venson cut my hair
Before I cut my hair, I was asking around..
I kept ask people's opinion, what do you think if I cut short hair?how does my face look like?
M**: are you sure or not?does your bf allow you to cut?
L** ***: what is Lucky's opinion?I think it' suitable for you too.Just have try:) because nowadays hair trend is short hair. You may look at Hebe's new hair style.
AL***: yeah, it sounds good.
V***: I don't think you dare to do it. Because you love long hair than short hair.
Sisters: up 2 you. Maybe it' suitable for you.
R****: just cut..!!
J***: for sure your face looks more chubby..
A****: nowadays most of our age cut short hair..
BB: up to you, if you would like to try, just go a head. show me when it was done.

Taraaaaaaaaaaaaa:
Here we go:









What do you guys think?
Big Thanks to my hair dressing stylish, MR Venson.
I always love your hair cut.
You are such a great Hair Dressing Lecture:)
Big Thanks to my sisters too:)

Cheers,

Shu Qin♥

No comments:

Post a Comment