♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Independent~~

when we talk about independent, what does it mean?
well, we all must be independent..
we all are grow up, not a child anymore...
we should know how to make a decision by our selves...
independent does not mean we are unable to ask someone help..
but, we may listen others opinion or suggestion..
by listening their opinion/suggestion, we should know how to be a decision maker...
when i was young, i may need some help from my parents, friends and anyone around me...
but when i was away from my home, I did everything by my self...
but sometimes, when i need someone help, i will ask my parents, or friends or anyone's opinion..
Yes, I know that I am not fully independent yet..
I will try my best to be an independent girl...
Truthly, i have see many cases recently..
among of people are not able to make decision by their self..
they more concern on other's decision...
Well, this is your life..it is not others life...
you should know how to make a decision for your life...
you may listen their opinion, but don't ask people to make a decision for you...
Your life is your choices...
Don't be fear...!!
Pray to God, Talk with Him and walk with Him...!!
He will help you for every step you made...
So, Don't be a little baby anymore..
Wake up and Grow up independent:)
" Every human has four endowments-self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination.These give us the ultimate human freedom...The power to choose, to respond and to change"
Good Luck, Guys..!!
Think of your self that You are able to do it
Be confident on your self
Don't be fear of fail:)

No comments:

Post a Comment