♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Compromise, Collaborate and Negotiate your way

Hey, People..!!
I just found out some of carreer article..
I guess it might useful for me to improve and upgrade my self...
I just want to share with you guys " how do you handle when some one shouts at you?"
Here's a few things you can do:
1. Speak in conversational tone
2. Don't raise your voice
3.while listening to the other person, take several deep breaths, make sure you expel most of the air from your lungs to rid the carbon dioxide.
4. listen to understand, not to disagree
5. state your opinion confidently
6.manage your ego and your temper
7.it's only an opinion from the other
8. Don't go to war with words.
9. Remember the importance of the relationship
10.Don't use words that you will regret later
11. words can kill
12. Don't call names
13. Go hard on solving the problem from all angels, be soft on the person.
I am here to wish all of us are able to maintain this kind of situation...
Good Luck, People..!!
Hope this article might useful for you too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment