♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

we were not born as a stranger, But we are born to be ...

first time, when you step up in to other world, what will you feel?
it's like a stranger and we do not know what's going on and what should we do?
but we should not worry too much of being a stranger in our life..
being a stranger like you live alone in the world, but then don't be fear on that kind of situation..
why don't you try your self to mingle with others to expand your network (Yeah I know not everyone can do it, but you should give a chance for your self)
we never know some one who around us may help and give some inspiration toward you..:)
even we come to this world, we do not know anyone except our family..
it's like when you are going to neighbourhood country for overseas assignment, study, career and many others, definitely you should adaptation well with the environment and people..
*************************************
one of my model asked for my help to do " photoshoot make up" for their club members
first time,I was deny the chance, it is because I have a class during that time..it ain't possible for me to do..
and when the time comes, suddenly my hands move on to grab the handphone
directly I sms my model : " Maybe I can help you to do make up for your club members"
and lastly I went to my sister's school (EASB) to do photoshoot make up for her and her friends...
since there was no proper time management on the events, I only did three natural make up look for three models..
three things that I should highlighted from this event:
1. Face different kind of face
2. arrange my time for each model (I did 15 minutes make up for one model. Gosh!!I never did it before)
3. Accept from client's request (each of model have their own style)
my advice for those who arrange the events: You should arrange and manage your time properly
Thanks for everyone who give me a chance on this event:)
(The picture of my model will be uploaded to photoshoot session)
I will be back to your school again..
See you gals around:)
Cheers,
Shu Qin
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment