♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Photo shoot with girls

I just realize that being a make up artist is not an easy job..
but as long as you believe that you can do it..

everything is possible...
I am going to have my exam two weeks later..

I will try my best and work hard on it...

Special Thanks to Raisa, Lina & Su Jung for being my model:)

I had a great time with you gals...


Check it out for photoshoot Session:

Togetherness:
3 different countries (Korea, Vietnam, & Indonesia)




Model: Raisa, Su Jung & Lina
Location : Jurong West Park

Model 1: Raisa










Theme: Classic Bridal Look (Evening Make Up)
Make up Artist: Shu Qin
Photographer: Lucky Wong

Model 2: Su Jung










Theme: Bridal (Daily Look)
Make up Artist: Shu Qin
Photographer: Lucky Wong

Model 3: Lina











Theme: Transformational Barbie (inspiration by Michelle phan)
Make Up Artist: Shu Qin
Photographer: Lucky Wong

Lastly, I would like to say thanks to:
My Lecture (Mas)
Mom & Dad
Lucky Wong
my sisters (pyus, Lily, and Angel)
Mrs. Teo Ai Lee
Alice
Li chu
Stephanie
Linda Vity
Richie Alexander
Adrian Istani
Herry
Benny Lim
Tony Chow
and for those who always encourage me


Cheers,

Shu Qin
xoxo

1 comment: