♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Thursday, February 4, 2010

she yell on me!!!


Hey People..!!
What a pity day today..!!
Actually, I dont really care when she yell on me..
I dont even know what's going on??I just help people who asked me to arrange it.
Then I did it.
You may tell me a properly way. I think it must better than yell on me.!
Anyway,I dont like people yell on me!!
I don't want to argue with you..
I better keep a silent..!!
and I dont think it was my fault!!
Does she hate me?does she scare that i take over her jobs?
Damn!!
I never expect of good offering toward me.so you dont blame me about that!!
I have told you many times" I am not the one who did it" but you keep mumble on me!!
You yell me infront of many people..you may influence them and judge bad about me!
I don't really care!! I love who I am. So take your time to judge me then..
Yeah..!!sometimes jealous is one of negative elements in our life..
Hello..Come on!! you better throw of it!!
So..I never afraid to face life!!
I am not a little baby anymore..!!

a simple quote:
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

I Love this Quote:
Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It's OK to fail. If you're not failing, you're not growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment