♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Love Him!!

Hey, People!!
Do you feel sick of your love relationship?
or
you dont know how to maintain your relationship.
visit this website for your knowledge:)
I hope this website/Article is able to help your relationship

My Experience:
First of all, I would like to say Thank you to God, my family and all of my friends.
Thanks for blessing us
eventhough we are far apart, but our heart never changes.
we have been four years and 2 months for our relationship
and we have been 1 year for long distance relationships
we support and help each other in term of happiness or sadness
How suffer I am when I miss him so much..
How suffer I am when I need him/ his help..
anyway, we still meet each other
call and text each other
webcam everynight.
I do love him...
May God always bless us everymoments..
May you guys still support and bless me and my love...











No comments:

Post a Comment