♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spa treat...

Sometimes we should make our self enjoy in this life..

You should give your self a happiness when you feel desperate in your career, life and any others circumstances..

Give your self a reward from your hard work;)

since a long time ago, I do really wanna try a spa, facial or massage in Singapore

and yesterday I went to here and here

I found a good deal from their website which is suitable for me and you ...


Tadaaaaaaaaaa.....:

I purchased them without think twice


1. $38 for choice of 1 spa treatment at amore boutique spa



Luckily I stay at west area and one of amore branch near my home..:)


2. 86% off 1 spa treat -choose either de-stress body massage or deluxe rejuvenating facial treatment@lifespa (pacific Plaza/Carlton Hotel) only $30 nett instead of $218



I am looking forward...:)


Cheers,


Shu Qin


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment