♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Sunday, July 18, 2010

What a "GOOD DAY"

There are variety of consequences come over our life...
and we never expect of its...
sometimes, we feel curious and ask our self " why should those things happen to us?"
This is Life..!!we do not know what will happen on tomorrow??
life will come up dan down condition...
all of these are out of our mind...
when you face a condition that you never expect at all,
automatically you will feel stress, anxious, and emotional
and we do not know what should we do?
and sometimes we are not able to control our emo and ego..
we are unable absently all of these..
we should face it and fight for it..!!
we should sacrifice...!!
There is a way to handle our emo and ego:
"we should take a deep breath, think positively and have a patience to handle its."
Yeah, I know!!Theory is easier than practice..!!
For sure we can apply it slowly and step by step..
*****************************************************
I really never expect the precedent happens on me today...
Well, I had a " GOOD DAY" for a hour.
and I hope it wont happen for whole day..
and I hope it wont happen anymore
I will take it as learning and my experience...
I try to cover my day by think positive and listen the music that I Like.
Music brings in to good and positive mood
**************************************************
Circle of life:
Bad day <-----> Good Day
Good Day<------> Special Day
Bad Temper <----------> Good Temper
Negative <-----------> Positive
unplans <--------> Plans
unexpect <---------> Expect

No comments:

Post a Comment