♥ Pinky Lover ♥

Thursday, May 13, 2010

there is a changes in my life

Hey..Hey...!!
Finally, I have a time to write my blog again..
I was travel couple of weeks
During that time, I saw a lot different outside there.
I learn much in term of life, culture, experience and many others..
I feel great during that time
I always remember this word :
" Change your mind, Change your thinking"
I would like to express my gratitude to the following people for their support and advice:
first of all, Thank you to My God. Because of Him, everything is possible..!!
Thank you to entire of my family over the world (Especially my mommy, daddy and Grandmom) Love you guys so much.
Thank you to my lovely BB (Lucky Wong)
Thank you to my BFF and all of my friends who always support me:)
Thank you to my Big Boss. Thanks for give me an opportunity to improve my life. Appreciate everything:)

**************************************************
last 2 weeks activities :

MTA Malaysia 2010 (4th May -10th May 2010)







China Trip (end of april -begin of may 2010):






To look at more picture, you may find at my facebook:)
Thank you, People!!
Have a nice weekend:)



No comments:

Post a Comment